Sunday, November 06, 2005

Quick Survey

Got this idea from Nogbad.


  1. Have you ever shopped online whilst under the influence of drink?


  2. If so, what did you buy or attempt to buy?


  3. Did you fail to input your card number / name / address correctly or did you succeed?


  4. If you succeeded was the purchase worthwhile and sensible?


  5. Have you ever surfed the net in the nude or in a state of partial undress?



All answers will remain confidential. Honest! :-)

9 comments:

kat said...

Be careful with question 2. You could always make it a bit vague if necessary. :-)

bluefluff said...

1. Yes, often. Prime online shopping time frequently coincides with prime drinking time :-)

2. Most of my Xmas shopping has been done that way in recent years. It's generally successful. The only time I had no recollection of ordering something when I found the confirmation email next day was a CD from Amazon Canada. Amazon UK didn't have it, & I'd failed to notice that the shipping cost more than the CD....

3. All that defeats me occasionally is the word recognition.

4. In the case of the CD, no. I only played it once.

5. Never had a PC in a sufficiently draught-free location to try the former, but the latter has been known!

Phil said...

1) Yes
2) A Cookbook (Cooking Nude with Alcohol)
3) I succeeded
4) Yes I have. I've cooked in the nude too but I NEVER fry foods that way ;-)
BTW: I wasn't cooking shrimp (prawns)

Ladybug said...

1. yes
2. birthday gift
3. success
4. yes
5. pj's

kat said...

I'm dressed most of the time but it is the reason I disconnected the webcam - just in case someone hacked into my computer. I have some faith in the firewall but not that much.
Imagine talking to someone ( first thing in a morning ) through an instant messenger and not realising that your webcam was switched on.

Inner Fonzie said...

1. Yes

2. Too many things. Including, but not limited to, various sexual aids, a trip to Italy and a bonsai tree. Not at the same time.

3. No

4. Most of the time.

5. Of course, what else is the benefit of shopping at home?

I'd like to know, of those that put the wrong address in, did the people who got the stuff appreciate it?

Nogbad said...

1. Yup
2. All sorts of things including flowers for people just to say "Hello"
3. I've got "One click" accounts with Amazon and Interflora :-)
4. Invariably yes
5 OMG yes! What is the point of living on your own if you can't wander round as nature intended when the mood arises? :-)

Biggest shock? Opened the door to postie one day and he handed me a box from Amazon. I was reasonably sure I hadn't ordered anything so I was surprised to find two books of poetry. Stunned at such a sensible purchase I made a cup of tea and had a nice read. A lot later I noticed the paperwork and they were a "thank you" from a friend - I hadn't ordered them after all :-)

ScaryCheri said...

Have you ever shopped online whilst under the influence of drink? yes, resulting in several ebay purchases made only because the items had my name on them


If so, what did you buy or attempt to buy? a record by the artist Cheri titled 'Murphy's law'..too good to pass up, and a book titles "Cheri and the last of Cheri...really, I probably would have bought them sober...lol


Did you fail to input your card number / name / address correctly or did you succeed? unfortunatly paypal makes it too easy


If you succeeded was the purchase worthwhile and sensible? heck yeah!...er, well...


Have you ever surfed the net in the nude or in a state of partial undress? um....yeah ok, I have

Echomouse said...

Hell, I don't have nearly as much fun in my own home as I ought to apparently. LOL

Nope to the first question so the rest don't apply I guess.

God, Nog was right. I DO need more of a life. LOL