I saw your holiday, I am intending to go there. Join me ??Your DNA is worth in my calculator $194595935795729579595539/-
:-) When are you going, Jac. I couldn't get there until August.
a sophisticated escape artist :)
I'm a dreamer, escape artist, junkie monkey and touchy feely all rolled into one apparently!Nice and fun.
April end
boo - I'm not sure I like being descrided as 'ragged round the edges'. pal - I think I like being an escape artist. It has got to be done from time to time. jac - I am really looking forward to the photos and write-up on your blog.
Escape artist is good. Really good. You are right, it just has to be done from time to time - and then again, to check if its right :-)I'm not 100% convinced about being a Junkie Monkey though, not at all certain what that means. Guess its to do with junk food?
PS sorry, not that you are a Jukie Monkey of course. It's me, I hold my head up in shame - well maybe I would if I knew what a Junkie Monkey was!
But I have now checked up on Junkie Monkey - aparently it's to do with my 'Habits'. Good Grief! Still don't like the name but it's good fun. Think I might go back and do another one ......
I keep my fingers crossed, if I can't make it then, I may not again get the chance ever. Your plans solid ?
Jac - No. My plans are not solid. My life is about to turn quite dramatically over the next few months. Goodness knows what I will be doing, or where I will be or get to.
Sofisticat, like it! :]
:-O:-/Or are expecting a lottery result ?
No, I don't do the lottery, Jac.
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I saw your holiday, I am intending to go there.
Join me ??
Your DNA is worth in my calculator $194595935795729579595539/-
:-) When are you going, Jac. I couldn't get there until August.
a sophisticated escape artist :)
I'm a dreamer, escape artist, junkie monkey and touchy feely all rolled into one apparently!
Nice and fun.
April end
boo - I'm not sure I like being descrided as 'ragged round the edges'.
pal - I think I like being an escape artist. It has got to be done from time to time.
jac - I am really looking forward to the photos and write-up on your blog.
Escape artist is good. Really good.
You are right, it just has to be done from time to time - and then again, to check if its right :-)
I'm not 100% convinced about being a Junkie Monkey though, not at all certain what that means. Guess its to do with junk food?
PS sorry, not that you are a Jukie Monkey of course.
It's me, I hold my head up in shame - well maybe I would if I knew what a Junkie Monkey was!
But I have now checked up on Junkie Monkey - aparently it's to do with my 'Habits'.
Good Grief! Still don't like the name but it's good fun.
Think I might go back and do another one ......
I keep my fingers crossed, if I can't make it then, I may not again get the chance ever. Your plans solid ?
Jac - No. My plans are not solid. My life is about to turn quite dramatically over the next few months. Goodness knows what I will be doing, or where I will be or get to.
Sofisticat, like it! :]
:-O
:-/
Or are expecting a lottery result ?
No, I don't do the lottery, Jac.
Post a Comment