Mighty expensive papers you would be receiving. HaaHaa I erased my first post--Sorry, too many errors.
LOL! Love the guy playing Prince Harry. Awesome graphics in that clip too."First retail country" made me think of...ahem...that big one below Canada ;)
Thanks for sharing.I really liked the cliffside-Tesco. And very much Prince Harry.
dotm - I'm looking forward to a new laptop with my next newspaper. :-)echomouse - Yes, fantastic graphics. Take care - I think dotm is from that big country. :-) francessa - I loved the cliffside-Tesco too. Almost fell off my chair laughing.
Oh My !!!Really funny !Thank you for sharing it, Kat
Too funny - too right! Thanks for the laugh. Isn't it great there are such wacky people out there to take the time to make something like that! But why Denmark I wonder!?
Two reasons I suppose, Pal. 1. The Vikings invaded us.2. Denmark is such a lovely place you wouldn't wish all those Tescos on them.
Thank you for this gem. Made me pee myself.Wavy.PS: Had to delete last comment due to very poor spelling.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Mighty expensive papers you would be receiving. HaaHaa
I erased my first post--Sorry, too many errors.
LOL! Love the guy playing Prince Harry. Awesome graphics in that clip too.
"First retail country" made me think of...ahem...that big one below Canada ;)
Thanks for sharing.I really liked the cliffside-Tesco. And very much Prince Harry.
dotm - I'm looking forward to a new laptop with my next newspaper. :-)
echomouse - Yes, fantastic graphics. Take care - I think dotm is from that big country. :-)
francessa - I loved the cliffside-Tesco too. Almost fell off my chair laughing.
Oh My !!!
Really funny !
Thank you for sharing it, Kat
Too funny - too right! Thanks for the laugh.
Isn't it great there are such wacky people out there to take the time to make something like that! But why Denmark I wonder!?
Two reasons I suppose, Pal.
1. The Vikings invaded us.
2. Denmark is such a lovely place you wouldn't wish all those Tescos on them.
Thank you for this gem. Made me pee myself.
Wavy.
PS: Had to delete last comment due to very poor spelling.
Post a Comment