LOL Well...yes I agree. But if it were me, I'd have to plant plastic because every plant I touch dies.
We just bought silk flowers for our family plot. My sister hated fake flowers. But with our weather, it was the best bet at this time of year. They make them look so real these days. Not at all as tacky as they used to look.
Though I agree, for planting, really...they oughta bite the bullet and go real.
Change is inevitable, Jac (it is life itself), but there are always choices. Making a poor choice or accepting solutions dreamt up or imposed by other people isn't the best option. I won't be visiting this holiday park - my choice.
The wild daffs were there to enjoy in December and they will be back when conditions are right and when they feel like it.
8 comments:
Poor William!!
Jac - Plastic flowers in Wordsworth country - I think I'm going to faint.
It is a crime - we just haven't got a name for it yet.
That’s what you get when you plant all your bulbs at the same time!
Those fake ones look ridiculous :(
LOL Well...yes I agree. But if it were me, I'd have to plant plastic because every plant I touch dies.
We just bought silk flowers for our family plot. My sister hated fake flowers. But with our weather, it was the best bet at this time of year. They make them look so real these days. Not at all as tacky as they used to look.
Though I agree, for planting, really...they oughta bite the bullet and go real.
Dakota and Echomouse.
Lakeland is well known and loved for its wild daffs. Planting fakes is hideous. :-)
You can't buy 'wild'.
We can't shy away from changes. Though ridiculous, we are outnumbered day by day.
Change is inevitable, Jac (it is life itself), but there are always choices. Making a poor choice or accepting solutions dreamt up or imposed by other people isn't the best option. I won't be visiting this holiday park - my choice.
The wild daffs were there to enjoy in December and they will be back when conditions are right and when they feel like it.
Post a Comment