Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Happy Easter Holidays



My mum bought me a big Easter egg. She handed it over with the words: "Save it until Easter. Don't eat it now - you'll spoil your dinner - and don't eat it all at once - you'll be sick."

Mothers! They never give up, do they?

7 comments:

pal said...

And were you? Sick that is, from eating it all at once :-)

Happy Easter back to you.

kat said...

Confession - I have eaten it all. I wasn't sick - chocolate never makes me sick. There were some packets of Rolos with it. I haven't eaten them yet. :-)

b o o said...

happy easter kat. i love chocolate.

pal said...

Ooooh. Are you saving your last Rolo for someone special? Did we hear it here first?

Have a great time.

kat said...

someone special?

Certainly not!!

On second thoughts - yes, me - I've eaten them.

:-)

PS I let my son have one of the packets.

Anonymous said...

Haha, I think this is the first year my mom hasn't bought me one :`[ Anyone would think I'm nearing 30!

kat said...

I wish I was nearing 30! :-)