makes me want to go eat some twinkies and look at fine art so as to appreciate the true form of a woman....there's no way all of those women have always been women!!
Robotjam - A haddock! - I bet you made that up. :-) What would it mean to be a haddock?
Just to be silly, I just done a 'What kind of fish are you' quiz. It turns out I'm a Puffer fish. If anyone tries to get to me, I apparently puff up and they are the ones to run away. Ha ha ha. There could be some truth in there somewhere.
12 comments:
scary!
I certainly hope not.
OMG ! Are you a body building freak ? LOL
I was thinking of joining a gym club but I've changed my mind. :-)
makes me want to go eat some twinkies and look at fine art so as to appreciate the true form of a woman....there's no way all of those women have always been women!!
They make me feel sick! There is absolutely nothing feminine about any of those women.
arghhhh !!!
Oh I'm haddock by the way.
Robotjam - A haddock! - I bet you made that up. :-)
What would it mean to be a haddock?
Just to be silly, I just done a 'What kind of fish are you' quiz. It turns out I'm a Puffer fish. If anyone tries to get to me, I apparently puff up and they are the ones to run away. Ha ha ha. There could be some truth in there somewhere.
That has to be the result of mental illness. Has to. That's just too bizarre.
Ha! ha!
That is better by all means.
:)
*shudder* eewww
omigod! makes you wonder whats wrong with them eh?!:D
Post a Comment