Cutting toe nails. Disgusting!
Why do we have toe nails? As far as I can see, they serve no practical purpose whatsoever. We are still designed to climb trees and you would think evolution would have done something about it by now.
How do people find the time to paint their toe nails and why do they do this? Are you one of them? Do you like your toes?
Finger nails are different. They're for removing staples and other stuck things.
13 comments:
i trim & paint my toenails every week, on my own. i don't goto pedicurists cuz they scrape someone's dead skin, cut into their nail beds, get the gunk out AND then on to yours with the same instruments. THAT i find gross.
my fingernails i just trim no color cuz i type alot (duh) & i play the guitar.
Boo - I've got grotty toe nails. They get smashed up inside my walking boots - always at least one about to drop off. :-)
My finger nails get smashed to bits by the keyboard. Staple removal doesn't help either. :-)
I paint my nails, but it seems to serve as more of a nail growth time line than a vanity thing since I'll paint them once every 8 months or so.
According to this blog, toenails are a secret weapons. :)
I don’t why we have them either. I did read somewhere that the nails are there to protect the sensitive skin underneath. But if we didn’t have nails the skin would toughen up all by it’s self now wouldn’t it?
hey Scarycheri. Nice to see you back.
Dayato - I'm obviously not the only person to wonder why we have them. I hate cutting them.
My son bites his but I'm not sure I could still do that. I've just had a go - Nearly. :-)
Yeah, not a big fan of cutting toe nails, but I don't mind if they are my own LOL! :] *kidding*
My feet are my best feature! My toes are sweet and I do trim my toenails every so often - using nailclippers to cut straight across, then paint.
Leg hair is what I find a real pain in the ass! It grows so quickly, especially in the sunshine! Waxing is so painful but the only solution unless you want to shave every day! :-((
when ever I am here I have a laugh.
Thanks
I like your blog, Axx. I don't have a lot of leg hair and as it is fine and fair, I only need to shave it in summer. I usually wear long skirts so that I don't have to worry about shaving or colouring my legs.
Jac - Laughing is good for you. :-)
Dogga - The thought of cutting someone else's nails makes me cringe.
I don't mind cutting my toenails except for the big toes. I don't know what they're made of, but it's not the same material as the other 8 toenails!
The only reason I cut my toenails is because they slice through my socks if I don't.
Zoom - Yes, my big toes seem to have nails made out of different material. :-)
Post a Comment