Thursday, November 02, 2006

Sat - Nav

I received my copy of Which Computing Magazine this morning. This is an extract from it:

Instead of being safely back in the office the team is surrounded by fields.

12:45 Our sat-nav team have been directed up a closed road and have to do a U-turn, to the bemusement of several workmen who wonder what they are doing there ...

12: 50 The sat-nav car is still bouncing along muddy country lanes. ........................ the car pulls up in a farmyard.


Tell me about it! :-)

Despite this and despite my own experience, I still believe in the Sat Nav. It looks like I am going to have to pay the £82.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe they should write a nice letter to their Sat - nav too just like you did (I very much liked that btw)
Hmmz.. and maybe Sat - nav should be changed into Sad - nav ;)

kat said...

I couldn't believe the situation I'd been in Dakata - I thought the letter was the best way of expressing it. :-)I am a bit peeved about having to pay full price for new software. They should offer ugrades. I've a good mind to send a poison pen letter to viaMichelin. :-)