I have hardly begun to play with this but I am impressed.
A desktop within the browser that you can open up any time anywhere. Email, calendar, games, word processor and much much more. You can upload files to it. This will be ideal for me because I am always working in different places, on different computers, and need to have files and information available.
If you haven't already seen it, sign up and take a look . This has got to be the future.

7 comments:
love it! thanks kat :)
Oh, that looks interesting :) Thanks for sharing!
I'll have a look, I have just registered with jeteye (www.jeteye.com), but maybe this is better. Thanks.
They are not the same thing, Andre. Jeteye is a bookmark extension for firefox whereas eyeOS is a complete desktop. Nevertheless jeteye looks very useful and I'm off the download it. Thanks. At the moment I am using the Scrapbook extension which is a similar concept.
I've checked it out properly, it looks very nice, but it doesn't replace Windows though. I'd love to do that, but never taken the plunge with anything.
If anyone wonders why the image had disappeared it is because I had placed it in my own webspace and .........
Unfortunately, your card provider refused to process the payment.
Usually, a payment fails because your registered debit/credit card has expired ....
Please make payment immediately in order to avoid your service being affected.
I've given the new card details and paid up. Normal services should be resumed. :-)
Thanks.
I have downloaded it for my mobile.
Post a Comment