Friday, February 10, 2006

Sigh


687 words down and 2000 and some to go. Sigh. I know where I am going with it but I can't be bothered to go there. I think I'll toss it in the undone pile until tomorrow evening. It's none OU (Open University) stuff and the only motivation to do it is to get it out of the way and out of my life. That should be enough but it isn't.

I think I'll take a short break and then plan out our route for tomorrow. We are thinking of walking near the Lancashire village of Ribchester and calling in at the Roman museum. I don't normally tell people exactly where I plan to go in case I get lost and end up somewhere else - We'll see.

I have a can of Guinness in the fridge but it won't be there for much longer.

3 comments:

kat said...

Well there you go - As soon as I gave myself the option of not doing it, I went and did some more of it just for fun. I'll have to plan the route in the morning

b o o said...

heh. to your comment.

my mama loves guiness so you're in good company.

can't wait to see pics from your trip. have a good weekend kat :)

kat said...

Thanks Boo. Trying to sort out the walk right now but I am having a bit of a bad moment - I can't find my GPS. Oh for gawds sake - I've lost it.