Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Little !!!


My sister woke in the middle of the night just in time to hear a text message come through on her mobile. The message was from a friend. It read "I've given birth to a little baby girl. 11 lb 8 ozs ". We've checked and the figures were not accidentally reversed.

13 comments:

Nogbad said...

Flipping heck! Best wishes to all concerned! What is the little girl's name?

kat said...

Name? Oh yes, Name. I think everyone was too shocked to ask. I'll find out. :-)

ScaryCheri said...

wholy large baby bat man!

Ouch! was it natural? Dare I ask?!?

kat said...

Natural birth Scarycheri, but we haven't asked for any of the details. :-)

b o o said...

holy @ BIG. i was less than 4lbs when i was born, a little less than 2 mths premature.

jac said...

It is giant baby !!!
Want to know what they call.

Anonymous said...

WOW! sounds painful.

Phil said...

OUCH, that's a biggie

Dakota said...

Ouch…! Don’t want to think about that!

All the best to all concerned :)

DCK said...

oh wow... i don't want to imagine what giving birth to such a large baby was like... just the visuals i get are scaring me.

kat said...

The baby is called Oliva.

Tina said...

eeeouch! And a natural birth too...brave lady :o) Beats my daughter (9.13) hands down. Beautiful name.

Echomouse said...

Oh dear God, is she okay?

You know what's bad about this right? That poor woman...absolutely everyone who learns about this is going to be visualizing her hoo-hoo. Or whatever the p.c. term for that is.

Ouch!!!!!! See? Perfect argument for owning cats or dogs instead of having kids. lol

I'm just kidding! Beautiful name. My Grandma's name was Olive. Olive/Oliva/Olivia .... all are wise and witty women ;)