Wintersolstice - I am hoping it will eventually pay off. I want to be able to look at a scene, look at the camera and then know what I want and what to realistically expect. I think that may be a long way off, but I am beginning to notice the light and the shadows - even in my own house.
I like the warmth of the top picture. You are learning fast and I like the way this course is making you look and see things differently - things you would never have taken any notice of before you got your photographer's eye in tune.
9 comments:
Still the same view!!?
I am afraid so, Andre.
I'm convinced there is a perfect picture here - I just can't capture it. :-) I think I might have to wait until the rain turns to snow.
I really love the way the two photographs bring out different details in the same landscape. Your patience in returning to the hill is paying off.
Wintersolstice - I am hoping it will eventually pay off. I want to be able to look at a scene, look at the camera and then know what I want and what to realistically expect. I think that may be a long way off, but I am beginning to notice the light and the shadows - even in my own house.
I like the warmth of the top picture. You are learning fast and I like the way this course is making you look and see things differently - things you would never have taken any notice of before you got your photographer's eye in tune.
Huh, I never would of said they were minutes apart, more like hours or seasons apart... amazing eh! :]
Amazing. It looks a stunning place to study the ever changing effects of light.
I wish I was there. It's gorgeous.
Amazing difference
Post a Comment