I am getting fed up and cross now. I can't do front to back sharp. In truth, I can't even judge sharp. Some of my photos look okay on a 6 x 4 print or even on screen at a small size but at full size you can see that they are either unsharp or completely out of focus. I am going to get my compact camera out - it does a much better job.
If I try to sharpen my photos I end up with something really unnatural looking. I hate this dslr -
I hate it!
8 comments:
I don't know, just go with it, take your pics and see what comes out! You take great pics.
I need to get out on my own with the camera, Andre.
That's a good photo and I suffer from the same as you from time to time - why do you think you can't click on any of my blog photos to view them bigger! :]
I think it must be time for me to have my eyes tested again. Looks a good photo to me, really picturesque, well composed. Quintessential England!
Pal - the front of the wall isn't in focus.
Out of focus front wall - well that is a really good indicator of a fine depth of field - kinda arty farty!
Seriously if it is really bugging you and there is absolutely no reason why it should be you could always crop it back to a landscape format and lose the foreground.
Pal - Yes, I could easily crop it but then it loses the length of the path, which is what I wanted to show.
It doesn't bug me that much but it is a little annoying. At the time I was trying to get the full depth of field.
Post a Comment