Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Busy, busy, busy

I am going to come up for air on Thursday - just have to get through Wednesday. Oh gawd! It's Wednesday already. Should I do some more work now or wait for an extra adrenaline rush in the morning - Good idea - I'm going to bed. Nothing particular important to do except for work, work, work. I don't think I've got my priorities right. I missed getting my pay claims in on time and may not get paid at the end of November. :-( Merry Christmas :-( . I will survive - I've phoned the bank manager just in case.

3 comments:

wintersolstice said...

A deserved restful and relaxing coming up for air on Thursday, and hope you have an empathic bank manager.

Anonymous said...

www.moneysavingexpert.com

I love this site and news e-mail - there's some good 0% credit cards / cash back ones out now for use before Xmas!

kat said...

Wintersolstice - They have upped my overdraft limit.

Dogga - thanks for the link - I'll take a look.