So the SMS works, the email works, and the blogging works. Don't know why I can't use the ftp to my own domain. Sigh!
The ftp works now. They should have told me they'd changed my username!!Chunner, chunner, chunner........ It's a good job I've got this blog to talk to, otherwise I would have to talk out loud to myself. :-)
If you are confused and I wouldn't blame you, I've been setting up my new PDA. It's all sorted now.
Woo - check you out!!!
Kat, you're on a mission to be a techno-wizard, aren't ya??? lolI'm thoroughly enjoying all this.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So the SMS works, the email works, and the blogging works. Don't know why I can't use the ftp to my own domain. Sigh!
The ftp works now. They should have told me they'd changed my username!!
Chunner, chunner, chunner........
It's a good job I've got this blog to talk to, otherwise I would have to talk out loud to myself. :-)
If you are confused and I wouldn't blame you, I've been setting up my new PDA.
It's all sorted now.
Woo - check you out!!!
Kat, you're on a mission to be a techno-wizard, aren't ya??? lol
I'm thoroughly enjoying all this.
Post a Comment