Question - How long can a fish live without food?
The Boomerang - Lost my phone last week but it came back in the post. It was found on a dirt track in Malham. I keep thinking that I will treat myself to a new phone but I can't justify buying one. Not when this phone keeps coming back. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I lose it.
New purchase - Bought myself a new lens for the camera, yesterday. I couldn't afford it but I bought it anyway. Why? Because I wanted it! My Egg card keeps taking a battering. It is no wonder these American banks keep getting themselves into trouble. The lens wasn't too expensive so I thought it was a good investment. It is the new Canon 55-250 image stabilization lens which I noticed had a good write up in a number of magazines.
Lots and lots of work to do today - Must get on.
7 comments:
Nice lense - Imaging stabalising is amazing isn't it?
My friend has one too :]
Dogga - it has made a lot of difference. I can now handhold the camera!! Away with the cushions, the beanbag, the monopod, the gorillapod, the tripod - except for special occasions or special pics.
Is the fish still going?
Snowqueen - Yes, but I don't know how it is managing to survive. It can't eat - the last time it tried, which was weeks ago, it was sick. Have you ever seen a fish being sick? Not a pretty sight.
kat - really interesting to hear about the image stabalising lens - can it help with night shots too. I must see if Nikon produce something similar.
Haven't tried it at night yet, Wintersolstice but it is the best thing I've bought so far and I would definitely recommend these lenses. I can now confidently handhold the camera and get photos of wildlife etc. What a difference!
I missed shots before because I didn't have time to steady the camera or because I was immobile.
The leaflet says that the lens is effective in semi-darkened areas such as indoors or outdoors at night.
I am well pleased with it and I am going to get the 18-55 mm IS lens at the end of the month.
What a lens. You are getting some decent kit Kat. (I just wanted to write KitKat.) Let's see some more good results!
Post a Comment