Ah, but if the equipment had arrived first, it would be unprotected!!!Having a one night stand and the condoms turning up the next day is no good now is it LOL :0)
I don't know about that, Dogga. I never have any one night stands. :-(The equipment (a new PDA) turned up this morning and it is taking me all evening to set it up. Tried to transfer everything over in one go but kept getting fatal exceptions.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Ah, but if the equipment had arrived first, it would be unprotected!!!
Having a one night stand and the condoms turning up the next day is no good now is it LOL :0)
I don't know about that, Dogga. I never have any one night stands. :-(
The equipment (a new PDA) turned up this morning and it is taking me all evening to set it up. Tried to transfer everything over in one go but kept getting fatal exceptions.
Post a Comment