I guess 19th June is significant for you then! It's a special date here, as that's the birthday of our eldest child - who has long since moved on from childhood, of course.In fact he'll be 27 this time... scary!! But 19th June is forever etched as a Day Life Changed.
They soon grow up. My child would be 27 if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't have him until I was 38. :-)
The 19th of June is the end of a particular course and I want it to be over with - or rather I want the pressure to cease. I have enjoyed learning the subject, and will continue with it, but there has been too much course work in too short a time. The course normally runs for a full year and I know why!
13 comments:
I guess 19th June is significant for you then! It's a special date here, as that's the birthday of our eldest child - who has long since moved on from childhood, of course.In fact he'll be 27 this time... scary!! But 19th June is forever etched as a Day Life Changed.
They soon grow up. My child would be 27 if it wasn't for the fact that I didn't have him until I was 38. :-)
The 19th of June is the end of a particular course and I want it to be over with - or rather I want the pressure to cease. I have enjoyed learning the subject, and will continue with it, but there has been too much course work in too short a time. The course normally runs for a full year and I know why!
Get on with it then ya slacker! *ducks and hides* :0)
I am getting on with it! :-))
I am sure that after 19th june, you will have another course lined up.
jac - it is funny you should say that but I won't have a course like this. Not for a while anyway.
good luck :)
That means you will pursue with your visit planned in August looking at Taj Mahal ?
Mine was cancelled due to my company arranging a refresher programme for me, made me cancel all.
I dunno now if I will make it this year.
I don't think I will get there in August, Jac
Sorry your trip was cancelled. How disappointing!
Times runnin' on, get back to those books.
Andre - Don't tease, Andre. I'm in the middle of a panic. :-))))
Oh Lord! I've just fallen head first into the printer. I hope it still works!
It is the 19th tomorrow.
I Hope it went well Kat.
I will be 50 in Sept and I have a 7 yr old and 13 yr old.
We started late....
Post a Comment