To me they say you are well traveled. You have obviously gone from the top of Britain to the southern most point and collected these very special souvenirs on the way as they are a Highland cow and a Cornish Leprechaun. Dust free too - well done! ;-)
That's right, Pal, well done. I wondered if anyone would pick up on the fact that my ornaments represent the whole of Britian. I've not bothered to collect anything in between or to the side.
I think the cow may be a bull - it's got a ring through its nose.
15 comments:
Yes, I'd be worried too. Is your house full of these,er, unique pieces of art?
Just the two pieces, Anonymous.
To me they say you are well traveled. You have obviously gone from the top of Britain to the southern most point and collected these very special souvenirs on the way as they are a Highland cow and a Cornish Leprechaun. Dust free too - well done! ;-)
That's right, Pal, well done. I wondered if anyone would pick up on the fact that my ornaments represent the whole of Britian. I've not bothered to collect anything in between or to the side.
I think the cow may be a bull - it's got a ring through its nose.
Ah ha! A ring though its nose, yes of course it must be a bull. I can't believe I made that fundamental mistake!
But then again it could be sexist to assume that it is a bull just because it has got a ring through its nose. :-)
that you have spaghetti for hair and wears a nose ring?
It would tell me you like earth tones :) I really like the Highland bull… he looks like a cool dude :)
Boo - I do have a very similar hairstyle but I don't wear a nose ring. :-)
Dakota - I like it too, but I don't like them in real life.
I'd say you were an interesting woman
aw that's a nice way of putting it, Phil. :-)))
You must be very brave to put a finger around the nose of a bull.
No, now they're cool, especially the highland cow thing... I'll take that off your hands if need be :]
They look like they were bought in your youth, so you can be forgiven. Well I'm not sure if the first one is forgivable.
Oh Andre, I like the leprechaun. :-)
Post a Comment