When I saw that was a Canadian site, for a minute I thought my friend had finally done it. You see, years ago, we were hiking. She had to pee. Several times. She thought of this thing, had seen it somewhere or something, and said somebody ought to make it and market it here in Canada.
LOL Looks like somebody did!!
I've never tried it or even seen one. But I can tell ya, when you're ass is miles into the middle of a forest and there's nothing but prickly stuff around, that thing would be a godsend!
5 comments:
LOL, too funny.
Yes, that is our big advantage over the female gender. We traded that for sensitivity and communication.
Good Lord...
I imagine practice makes perfect, at least you would have an alternative to dodgy toilet seats.
eeeks
p/s how's school going kat?
When I saw that was a Canadian site, for a minute I thought my friend had finally done it. You see, years ago, we were hiking. She had to pee. Several times. She thought of this thing, had seen it somewhere or something, and said somebody ought to make it and market it here in Canada.
LOL Looks like somebody did!!
I've never tried it or even seen one. But I can tell ya, when you're ass is miles into the middle of a forest and there's nothing but prickly stuff around, that thing would be a godsend!
LOL - these cropped up in conversation at Glastonbury, as someone spotted a girl at the urinals :0)
Post a Comment