I imagine you have to get a Cable Managment Technician to drill the hole
'Cable Management System' was printed on the front of a my lastest purchase. They sold me a hole!!!
A hole is after all a hole.
Hahaha, don't you just love over-the-top marketing like that! Pffft :]
No Dogga, I don't love it - I hate it.:-) I stood in the shop thinking, "I bet that's nothing more than a hole to put the wires through." I was furious when I got home and discovered that I was right.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I imagine you have to get a Cable Managment Technician to drill the hole
'Cable Management System' was printed on the front of a my lastest purchase.
They sold me a hole!!!
A hole is after all a hole.
Hahaha, don't you just love over-the-top marketing like that! Pffft :]
No Dogga, I don't love it - I hate it.:-) I stood in the shop thinking, "I bet that's nothing more than a hole to put the wires through." I was furious when I got home and discovered that I was right.
Post a Comment