Friday, October 20, 2006

Life Explained on Film

VideoJug have some interesting 'How To' videos. You can make suggestions for new videos or add your own. They have videos in many different catogories. They include anything from 'How to reset a fuse' to 'How to get out of a car without showing your knickers'.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course I had to look for the knickers video.
I learned a lot from it :-)

Anonymous said...

How to eat shushi is cool :0)

Anonymous said...

Whoops - sushi of course!

Anonymous said...

Wow, interesting site. I’ve bookmarked it immediately …… you never know when the “how to kiss passionately” video might come in handy ;) Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i need that knickers tip. i'm forever flashing the public i tell u :p hope your weekend was nice {{kat}]

kat said...

Phil - If I asked you questions about it would you know anything other than the colour (color)of the girls knickers? What was the boyfriend wearing. :-)

Pal - I've never eaten sushi.

Dakota - glad you found something potentially useful.

Boo - In that case, wear nice knickers. :-) I did nothing over the weekend except sleep a lot.

Anonymous said...

What a great little site!
I just watced how to kiss someone passionately... Very entertaining!

Andre Veloux said...

Do they have how to get out of a car and show your knickers?

kat said...

If you watch the video, Andre, you would know how to get out of a car and show them. :-)