Hi Fonzie, I dropped it on here because I like it. I too expected some form of violence and was surprised when it didn't happen. :-) I like the idea of it being in greyscale - it leaves the colours (colors - just for you) to the imagination and the possibilities are endless. Also, I am very fond of terrapins and turtles.
Wendy - Jellyfish are OK when they are behind glass. I've been stung by one whilst on holiday. It was many years ago but I won't forget it. I don't know what sort of jellyfish it was (it obviously wasn't deadly) but it made a big mess. It got me in the face and on my right arm. I had a big fat sore arm for days and my face came up like a balloon, which kinda spoilt my chances in the discos.
Yes, urine neutralizes the poison, but it only works if you pee on the sting immediately. I have often wondered if I could make a living selling baggies of my urine to scuba divers...
7 comments:
Ok.. what was that all about? I kept waiting for something to get eaten... but nothing happened. It was entirely too peaceful.
I think I am going to turn in now... :)
I love jelly fish. This reminded me of the old disney shows or a school film.
very calming.
Hi Fonzie,
I dropped it on here because I like it. I too expected some form of violence and was surprised when it didn't happen. :-) I like the idea of it being in greyscale - it leaves the colours (colors - just for you) to the imagination and the possibilities are endless. Also, I am very fond of terrapins and turtles.
Wendy - Jellyfish are OK when they are behind glass. I've been stung by one whilst on holiday. It was many years ago but I won't forget it. I don't know what sort of jellyfish it was (it obviously wasn't deadly) but it made a big mess. It got me in the face and on my right arm. I had a big fat sore arm for days and my face came up like a balloon, which kinda spoilt my chances in the discos.
Thanks for translating.. I get lost in the accent sometimes.
Next time you get stung on the face, I will be happy to pee on you... it's what friends are for.
Fonzie - Thank you but I'd rather you didn't.
:-)
Does pee neutralise jellyfish stings? If it does, I'll know what to do next time a jellyfish comes anywhere near me. I'll pee in the water.
OooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohK :]
Like it, like it, I think :o)
Yes, urine neutralizes the poison, but it only works if you pee on the sting immediately. I have often wondered if I could make a living selling baggies of my urine to scuba divers...
Post a Comment