Just opened my mail and discovered that I have almost enough work for next year. Pheeeeeeeeeeeeeew! That was close. I won't have to explain anything to my bank manager now - Especially the bit about cruising around the Baltic. :-)
Can't guarantee work these days. Not with the government's penny pinching, forever changing the goal post, target driven, certificate issuing madness. I have also discovered that I have an interview for another post - the one I applied for. I am quite pleased about being short listed because it at least proves that the application and CV were up to scratch. Not keen on the interview though, especially as it is the day after tomorrow and I have a presentation to prepare. Sigh. I can't ask them to postpone the interview. They have already held it back awaiting my return. Looks like I am going to be busy tomorrow - Sore throat or no sore throat.
I am not expecting to get this job and until I have found out more about it (especially its targets) I am not 100% sure I want it.
I was going to tell you about my thoughts and reaction to St Petersberg but it will have to wait.
2 comments:
DoGGa = Intrigued :]
Well, if you soldier through an interview & presentation with obvious illness, they ought to be impressed by your dedication!
Post a Comment