... to me and god help me to get through this job interview in one piece. I haven't got a god but I sometimes invent one for my own purposes. I hate the thought of job interviews but I willl do my best and then let it go.
Okay, I know I already said it on the wrong day, but hey, today is YOUR day so here it is again HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAT!! :)I hope it will be a fantastic day!
The interview was far too flat. I hadn't got the energy for it. I haven't got the energy for anything else either - I'm going to bed. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Happy Late Birthday Wishes Kat. Wow! you were born on my birthday, just years later. Hope it was a happy day for you. Wishing you a year filled with all the very best and may your birthday wish come true.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Kat.
I'm a Sept baby too (28th)
I hope the interview went well. I know what you mean, I dread them too. Luckily it's been a while since I went on one. I hope it stays that way
Okay, I know I already said it on the wrong day, but hey, today is YOUR day so here it is again HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAT!! :)I hope it will be a fantastic day!
Good luck with the interview!
HAPPY HOOFDAY KAT!
Good luck with the interview :]
Thanks folk. Interview at 2pm.
OK second time is very lucky - Happy Birthday to you!
Take the luck to your interview :-)
The interview was far too flat. I hadn't got the energy for it. I haven't got the energy for anything else either - I'm going to bed. Thanks for the birthday wishes.
Happy Late Birthday Wishes Kat.
Wow! you were born on my birthday, just years later. Hope it was a happy day for you. Wishing you a year filled with all the very best and may your birthday wish come true.
Post a Comment