Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I so love this.....


Play ( If it doesn't play, right-click to download the mp3)


Thanks to Dakota.


Also, thanks to Pal for introducing me to Tabblo

It's a good day out here in blogland. Don't stop blogging.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You copied it :)

The Tabblo site looks interesting; I am going to check that out too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, heard this on Dakota's blog... v funny!

kat said...

The blogger's hymn. :-)

City Slicker said...

Darn it just cant get it tow ork
Will try back later
Liek the premise of thetitle though

Dotm said...

Loved seeing all the pictures from your trip. Beautiful architecture in the decorated pictures. Must have been something great to see.
Cute little song. Tabblo looks interesting. Will have to check it out when I get time to spare. Sorry it took me so long to get to your site.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.