Sat here trying to work out how to upload pictures. Time to look at the manual, me thinks. Found another great app for the PDA. It resizes pictures (from the camera's SD card) and will attach them to emails or to text messages etc. (Trying to avoid taking the laptop on holiday.) Just need to work out how to get the resized pictures uploaded to my web space and attached to a blog post. These new apps. have got to talk to one another. :-) In fact it is a matter of getting the phone, the PDA, the camera and the two apps all talking to each other.
Sorted! I've got the Palm an image editor, a blogging tool and also an ftp program so that I can upload to my own webspace as well as to blogger. They all talk to the camera and the phone - and I talk to myself but I'm happy. :-)
6 comments:
This is fun. You can upload images too. I'll give it a go later.
Little girls and their toys.
Your test was a success! All systems normal.
Sat here trying to work out how to upload pictures. Time to look at the manual, me thinks. Found another great app for the PDA. It resizes pictures (from the camera's SD card) and will attach them to emails or to text messages etc. (Trying to avoid taking the laptop on holiday.)
Just need to work out how to get the resized pictures uploaded to my web space and attached to a blog post. These new apps. have got to talk to one another. :-) In fact it is a matter of getting the phone, the PDA, the camera and the two apps all talking to each other.
Sorted! I've got the Palm an image editor, a blogging tool and also an ftp program so that I can upload to my own webspace as well as to blogger. They all talk to the camera and the phone - and I talk to myself but I'm happy. :-)
Thats cool techno stuff! I have internet access on my phone I wonder if I can upload stuff using that when I am on holiday next week.
Andre, I'm not using this service but take a look at this. It enables you to blog and post pictures from your mobile.
mobile blogging
Post a Comment