Any one got a spare life plan? I need one. I'm making such a mess of mine at the moment. In fact it has fallen apart. I think it is because I am in too many compromising situations but a friend tells me it is because I am taking life and health for granted. Maybe.
On top of everything else I've got this horrible sore patch of dermatitis on my face. Why? Because I am allergic to my glasses. Now you could say '"What a bugger being allergic to your own glasses" but the fact is I know that I am allergic to my glasses and I really do need to get to the optician and get the plastic protection replaced. There are so many things I need to sort out. This machine keeps cutting out too - I think it is overheating.
I'm going on holiday on the 20th August. That isn't too far away now is it?
4 comments:
Would it help if you stopped trying to have a plan, & just let life happen to you? That way at least you wouldn't need to beat yourself up over failing to stick to your plan...
(((Kat)))
If I lived near you, I would be over there in a flash, hauling you out with a suitcase and sending you away for a long vacation.
Don't do this to yourself! I'm worried about you.
Allergic skin responses...jeez I know what that's like. So, most important, get that looked after and the glasses too. Tell everyone to wait. YOU control your life and schedule, don't let other people do that.
and hang in there {{hug}}
Echomouse - I'll be okay, just literally under the weather. It is so hot and there doesn't seem to be any let up in it. I can't function in it and I have been unable to do the things I want and needed to do.
Bluefluff - I guess I am worrying too much about which plan to follow in September. I will have to have plan.
I sympathise with the warm weather woes (as it is unseemly hot in my spot ) but then again, people around the equator seem to cope just fine.
It just takes some getting used to ;)
Post a Comment