Sunday, July 31, 2005

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

http://www.tk421.net/character/

I've just discovered who I am!

James T. Kirk !! :-)

An impassioned commander with more respect for individuals than for authority, you have a no-holds-barred approach to life and its obstacles.
I don't believe in the no-win scenario.
James is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has his Starfleet record.

Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?

6 comments:

Lobster Blogster said...

Gandalf, it appears.

kat said...

That link didn't go anywhere, but this is your description:

Gandalf.
A wandering spirit caring for a multitude of just concerns, you are an instrumental power in many of the causes around you.

And so am I, very dangerous: more dangerous than anything you will ever meet, unless you are brought alive before the seat of the Dark Lord.

pal said...

Who has heard of Wesley Crusher! I answered the Quiz how I thought pointy ear Spock would have! :-(

I suppose I should go back and do it again until I am someone of note, or at least someone I can recognise!

kat said...

Wesley is a young lad in Star Trek. Destined for the top!


A brilliant learner with a knack for almost everything, you choose to spend your efforts in the pursuit of travels that extend your own potential.

Maybe I am sick of following rules and regulations!

Wesley is a character in the Star Trek universe. STARTREK.COM has a character biography.

Lobster Blogster said...

Yes, the link thing just didn't want to work that time. I hate to cross the things out though, it looks like you're being sneaky.

pal said...

Up and Coming ...... hmmmmm! He still sounds like a heavyweight wrestler to me :-)