I take a screen shot of the page title, crop and chop it and then use my remaining (limited) image editing skills (layers and masks)to produce what I want. I am a bit of a cheat really. I have a number of editors and when I can't do something in one, I save the image as it is and open it in another - Following the principle that where there is a will, there is always a way. :-)
I don't think that's cheating, I think that's just working it out for yourself. I came across a great bit shareware called Irfanview whilst contracting once. The author deserves a bit of credit for this, I'll give it a proper reference soon.
7 comments:
Très bon!
The level of detail here is just amazing, I managed to get a great view of my back garden here.
Kat, I love the "Kat" pictures you often put up. You seem to have a great way of expressing yourself through these.
Yes aren't the Kat piccies great. How do you do them?
To Lobster
ROFLMO
Yes that level of detail is truly amazing.
How do you do them?
I take a screen shot of the page title, crop and chop it and then use my remaining (limited) image editing skills (layers and masks)to produce what I want. I am a bit of a cheat really. I have a number of editors and when I can't do something in one, I save the image as it is and open it in another - Following the principle that where there is a will, there is always a way. :-)
I don't think that's cheating, I think that's just working it out for yourself. I came across a great bit shareware called Irfanview whilst contracting once. The author deserves a bit of credit for this, I'll give it a proper reference soon.
I've been using IrfanView for years, lobster. It is the fastest way to do any simple editing.
Post a Comment