Please keep me in mind for any future course, if I can come I would love to, Have enjoyed every minute Thank you Barbara.
Hi BarbaraIt was lovely to see you again. Everyone thought the same. Get yourself well and oh if you have got broadband coming on Wednesday it will be so easy to keep in touch with all of us. Good Luck with your new computer. Kath
Are you sitting comfortably?
I rarely remember to sit straight lobster - Why do you ask?
You made an equiry:What on earth is Bananacrat Bingo? The first part of the answer has now been posted. Please follow the links.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Please keep me in mind for any future course, if I can come I would love to, Have enjoyed every minute
Thank you
Barbara.
Hi Barbara
It was lovely to see you again. Everyone thought the same. Get yourself well and oh if you have got broadband coming on Wednesday it will be so easy to keep in touch with all of us.
Good Luck with your new computer.
Kath
Are you sitting comfortably?
I rarely remember to sit straight lobster - Why do you ask?
You made an equiry:
What on earth is Bananacrat Bingo?
The first part of the answer has now been posted. Please follow the links.
Post a Comment