Glad you weren't in it and no one was hurt. Love the new header. Daffodils are great. It's the symbolic Cancer Flower you know, maybe because it signifies rebirth?
It's the symbolic Cancer Flower I didn't know that Phil, but now you mention it, I suppose it is why they sell the daffodil broaches.
It is only a car but somehow or other I have to get to work tomorrow. It is a bit of a nuisance because I have to travel between venues. Looks like I'll have to sort out a hire car.
My son's dad crashed it whilst he was ferrying him around. It is unclear whether it was technically his fault or not - it was an accident and he is obviously a bit shaken by it. I am just glad that no-one was hurt. The car looked as though it had been cut open with a huge rough and ready tin opener and one of the windows was smashed. It collided with a reversing scaffolding truck.
I've got to get off to the train station now, but don't know how I am going to get to the next place. I am hoping I can get a lift from someone.
Andre - um I am not sure about lend :-) - it was a 50% ownership with me holding a 95% day to day claim - on the basis that I needed it; he didn't.
I am prepared to get the train whenever possible but it is impractical most of the time. He is getting me a hire car, on Thursday.
If the car was repairable the insurance company would have paid for the hire car but because it is being written off (we think - it hasn't been officially confirmed) they won't. Annoying - in that case they should pay up immediately.
Will be looking for a new (or rather secondhand) car at the weekend.
10 comments:
Glad you weren't in it and no one was hurt.
Love the new header. Daffodils are great. It's the symbolic Cancer Flower you know, maybe because it signifies rebirth?
It's the symbolic Cancer Flower I didn't know that Phil, but now you mention it, I suppose it is why they sell the daffodil broaches.
It is only a car but somehow or other I have to get to work tomorrow. It is a bit of a nuisance because I have to travel between venues. Looks like I'll have to sort out a hire car.
woot happened? glad you're ok though :)
p/s was trying to trace back where i got my comics from for u but i couldn't
I hate cars even though I love mine really. Thankfully nobody was hurt so what happened to it Kat?
Very worried about a Face On A Slice Of Cheesecake!.
You can't just tell us half the story :[
What happened?
Glad no one was hurt though... Apart from the poor car
My son's dad crashed it whilst he was ferrying him around. It is unclear whether it was technically his fault or not - it was an accident and he is obviously a bit shaken by it. I am just glad that no-one was hurt. The car looked as though it had been cut open with a huge rough and ready tin opener and one of the windows was smashed. It collided with a reversing scaffolding truck.
I've got to get off to the train station now, but don't know how I am going to get to the next place. I am hoping I can get a lift from someone.
Oh dear. That's what happens when you lend people stuff. Hope you get a nice replacement soon.
Andre - um I am not sure about lend :-) - it was a 50% ownership with me holding a 95% day to day claim - on the basis that I needed it; he didn't.
I am prepared to get the train whenever possible but it is impractical most of the time. He is getting me a hire car, on Thursday.
If the car was repairable the insurance company would have paid for the hire car but because it is being written off (we think - it hasn't been officially confirmed) they won't. Annoying - in that case they should pay up immediately.
Will be looking for a new (or rather secondhand) car at the weekend.
Oooh that stinks! Glad no one was hurt!
Being without a car is such a pain when you're used to having one.
Thank goodness for public transport! It makes for some excelent people watching time.
Oooh it also reminds me hat I backed into a truck last night leaving my boyfriends house. I pulled a hit and run! I'm bad lady!
My kid was with me and I told her sometimes you just have to keep going!
Post a Comment