OK, THAT is the freakiest knitting pattern I've seen yet.How I wish I could knit it and make it real. Rip out the originals and put the knitted one in it's place.
Hahaha, that's brill! Knittig with attitude :[]
There must be something wrong with me, because I REALLY want to knit that!
Zoom - Lol - but what would you do with it. :-)
KF&B, K1 across (9 sts)Knit 1 rowKF&B, K2 across (12 sts)Knit 1 rowKF&B, K1 across (18 sts)Knit 1 rowKF&B, K2 across (24 sts)Knit 1 rowKF&B, K3 across (30 sts)Knit 1 rowEasy this!(damn, dropped a stitch)
When I first looked at the picture the tongue looked like a snakes head and the intestines looked like a nest of white snakes. Do they have white snakes? :) Quite the knitted picture. Never saw that pattern before. Sure is differnt.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OK, THAT is the freakiest knitting pattern I've seen yet.
How I wish I could knit it and make it real. Rip out the originals and put the knitted one in it's place.
Hahaha, that's brill! Knittig with attitude :[]
There must be something wrong with me, because I REALLY want to knit that!
Zoom - Lol - but what would you do with it. :-)
KF&B, K1 across (9 sts)
Knit 1 row
KF&B, K2 across (12 sts)
Knit 1 row
KF&B, K1 across (18 sts)
Knit 1 row
KF&B, K2 across (24 sts)
Knit 1 row
KF&B, K3 across (30 sts)
Knit 1 row
Easy this!
(damn, dropped a stitch)
When I first looked at the picture the tongue looked like a snakes head and the intestines looked like a nest of white snakes. Do they have white snakes? :)
Quite the knitted picture. Never saw that pattern before. Sure is differnt.
Post a Comment