Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Struggling with Flu

I've managed to get out of bed but I have lost my voice. I can't use the phone.

What can I take for my voice? - I've got to get it back before Monday.

My house isn't very well either - it keeps swaying.

11 comments:

Dakota said...

I hope you feel better soon, Kat. Maybe you should call your GP for some advice. Take care!

kat said...

I can't call anyone, Dakota. I can barely make a squeak!

I'll send my son to the chemist.

Anonymous said...

I feel for you! Hope you are feeling much better a.s.a.p.!

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, not good!
My mum phoned me the other night to get her some 'supplies' from the local supermarket, as she came down with something nasty and now my niece has it... Something is going round!!!

Get well sooooon :]

Anonymous said...

Just sleep as much as you can Kat, so the house doesn't sway so much. As for your voice, don't talk (don't even whisper). I've heard gargling with salt water can help speed up the healing, but I've never tried it.

Take care, hope you're better soon. (Why do you need to have your voice back by Monday?)

kat said...

This isn't much fun. Double clicking to open the browser almost wore me out. I am not feeling as poorly now though - I've stopped sweating.

Zoom - I need my voice so that I can go to work. I can speak now but my voice is a bit rough.

I am not having a good week. I had two teeth out at the end of last week and my mouth is still sore. A few days previous to that, I managed to pull the large muscle at the top of my left leg and it still hurts like hell.

My chest wall feels as though it has collapsed. :-(

b o o said...

aww. hot water, honey & lemon.

get well soon HUGS.

Lobster Blogster said...

R&R, and let nature take it course Kat.

Anonymous said...

I just got over it, be well and drink a plenty.

kat said...

I thought I was getting better but every little effort throws me back again. My son has it too

Echomouse said...

Feel better soon Kat {{Hug}}