I have drowned - drowned in a sea of paperwork. Yesterday, I did a very silly thing. I decided to stay up all night because that was the only way I could complete and finish a file. Today I am too tired to do anything and had to cancel the scheduled stuff. My settee is so full of files, folders and paperwork that it is impossible to sit on it and the space behind the door so utilized that I am unable to open the door fully. This evening, I was asked if I wanted some more online work. Goodbye files. When you are finally gone you will not be replaced to this extent. I have had enough! I can't hold on to my sanity or my wellbeing.
10 comments:
Oh that does not sound good. I'm glad you're easing up on your schedule.
Mounds of paperwork always stress me out too.
I'm still at it. This is a momentary break whilst waiting for the printer. :-)
Most of it is already done. It is just a matter of finding it on the computer or in the mound of stuff on the settee. I'm in a big mess. :-)
Which is best/worse? Finding stuff on the computer or finding it in mounds of paper?
My mind is at its most rested when I have shredded every bit of useless paper - only saving paper that can be used again on the empty side.
You'll get there ;-)
I've taken the paperwork out of the files and folders and put it in elastic bands inside a big crate. It looks more manageable.
My computer used to be well organized but it isn't now. The hard drive is almost full. Get rid of the stuff or by an additional hard drive? I'm gonna get rid of the stuff.
storing in external hard drive is the best solution, I think so because that is what I do.
Jac - my external hard drive is full of backups!
Jac - my external hard drive is full of backups!
Sounds like you're pushing yourself a bit too hard Kat! All that paperwork would do my head right in :[
Dogga - Gotta get rid of it. Printing off some stuff right now.
Done it!!
Post a Comment