Andre - Yes, I like the bike. :-) Echomouse-They do liven up the area. It is nice to go out and about and view them - especially if you call in all the pubs on the way round. :-) The idea seems to have extended to a larger area which means that I now have to visit more pubs! Boo - strange but funny. Dakota - I like it too - brings a smile to the face.
They're fantastic - our village do the same thing for the 'garden safari' - this is when people open their gardens and you can go round the village seeing what people's back gardens are like - they serve teas etc for charity. Very villagy!
10 comments:
Very funny, especially the bike one. Good work.
I agree with andre. These really liven up the neighbourhood :)
that half a bike is a strange one
Quite an odd tradition, but I really like it! :-)
Andre - Yes, I like the bike. :-)
Echomouse-They do liven up the area. It is nice to go out and about and view them - especially if you call in all the pubs on the way round. :-) The idea seems to have extended to a larger area which means that I now have to visit more pubs!
Boo - strange but funny.
Dakota - I like it too - brings a smile to the face.
I love Marg, and the bike one. Made me laugh this morning :)
That is so lovely, kat.
If you pay me well, I will be a scarecrow for you there...gives me ample rest.LOL
What happened to your Taj Mahal visit ?
Jac - I am not going to get to the Taj Mahal for quite some time. I would like to go, but I can't afford it.
Tina - It is good to laugh, especially in the morning.
They're fantastic - our village do the same thing for the 'garden safari' - this is when people open their gardens and you can go round the village seeing what people's back gardens are like - they serve teas etc for charity. Very villagy!
Snowqueen - Small communities really do seem to be the best. I bet this particular tradition forces people to tidy up their back gardens. :-)
Post a Comment