Hmmz....I am pathetic..242, that can't be right ;(Fun game, thanks for sharing!
I can't do as well as that, Dakota. My new high score is 118. I love mindless games. :-)
136 now.Best get back to work. :)
238 ! :-)
Score - 295I'm not going to go near it ever again - it will wear the mouse out.
What?!? 295!! Hmmz.... let see if I can beat that. BBL ;)
Score: 326! :-) But now I am going to quit, the game is really giving me a headache.
Dakota - I am going to let you win because I really don't want to play it anymore. :-)
102 hoorah!!!Over 300 FFS you gals :]
you & Dakota are too cute. 252 then i give up. its hours of mindless fun though :)
I got 5. I can't do games.
I don't think I would describe it as a game, Bluebuff. :-)
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hmmz....I am pathetic..242, that can't be right ;(
Fun game, thanks for sharing!
I can't do as well as that, Dakota. My new high score is 118.
I love mindless games. :-)
136 now.
Best get back to work. :)
238 ! :-)
Score - 295
I'm not going to go near it ever again - it will wear the mouse out.
What?!? 295!! Hmmz.... let see if I can beat that. BBL ;)
Score: 326! :-) But now I am going to quit, the game is really giving me a headache.
Dakota - I am going to let you win because I really don't want to play it anymore. :-)
102 hoorah!!!
Over 300 FFS you gals :]
you & Dakota are too cute.
252 then i give up. its hours of mindless fun though :)
I got 5. I can't do games.
I don't think I would describe it as a game, Bluebuff. :-)
Post a Comment