I'm comin' home, I've done my time
Now I've got to know what is and isn't mine ...
I have lived through the one of the most intense, stressful and frustrating periods of my life - I've been back to the Twentieth Century.
I will have a new qualification, and today I was offered a new job, based on that qualification, but how the hell I will bridge my worlds - I don't know?
It is a strange future - I don't know who I am. I'm in shock.
12 comments:
Congrats on the new qualification. Hope the shock wears off pdq and you discover who you are again.
Hugs.
Pal - Just coming out of a migraine attack - I'm sat here with a heated cherry-stone pillar balanced on the top of my head. I look ridiculous but I don't care.
The qualification isn't mine until I get the piece of paper, but everyone else assumes it is.
Oh for goodness' sake! That should say 'pillow' not 'pillar'. :-)
Gratz!!!
Sounds V intersting, whatever you're up to?
Hooray, you’ve finished and congrats of course! I am sure you are going to get your nice piece of paper any day now! I hope you are feeling better :)
Heated cherry stone pillow - does it help? I'm going to have to Google that one!
Pal - Yes, it really does help. It doesn't take away the pain but it makes life more bearable. I purchased mine locally, but you can get them from www.thermotherapycherrystonepillows.co.uk/
Dogga and Dakota - Thanks
Congratualtions on your new qualification and your new job-an exciting new life beckons, and you will find a way to bridge both worlds perfectly.
Go to it, and good luck.
Thank you anonymous. Not sure that it is exciting but I now have more options.
I think I am in a position to do what I really want to do and at sometime in the not too distant future I will do it.
congratulations are in place. good job kat :)
Wow. That sounds wonderful! Congratulations!!! :)
Not knowing who you are ... I so relate. {Hug} I wish I was where you're at...knowing *something* is ahead or at least, what the hell the something is..having choices. So have fun with it, whatever it is. :)
You deserve it, well done! Time to celebrate.
Post a Comment