Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mixed Messages

Just picked up a ridiculous message on my answer phone.

"Hello, Mr Craven, it's Dave here from Peugeot. Your vehicle is ready."

How about, "Hi Kath, it's Jack here from Citroen. Would you like your car back?" (This would have made sense.)

Where the hell is my vehicle?

I was originally told that it was going to be written off, but after going to all the trouble of finding another car the insurance company informed me that they had decided to have it repaired. I was given a courtesy car which has been sitting outside ever since.

I haven't got the energy to chase this up - I'll keep the courtesy car.

Mr Craven - If you are reading my blog you might like to get yourself round to the Peugeot garage. If you've got my car, don't worry about it.

4 comments:

b o o said...

how goofy. got your voice back yet? feel better kat & happy lunar new year :)

kat said...

Yes, I've got my voice back, Boo, but it is a bit rough.

Lobster Blogster said...

There's loads of tough lads hanging about round here (keep the girls indoors, this is rough stuff) - Tell me where you live and this Craven guy and we'll come over and rough him up a bit. All part of the service, ma'am.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, how bizarre!

Reminds me of this:
http://doggasblog.blogspot.com/2006/04/car-not-for-sale.html