Its main purpose is to catalogue but I like it because it is a damn good raw editor.
It is easy to batch process and control conversion to B&W or toned photos. Version 2 comes with a new set of tools so that you can crop, straighten, dodge and burn, fix red-eye, and add a gradient. For most photos I will not need to open Elements or Photoshop.
4 comments:
Lucky you! How does it compare to Elements?
Its main purpose is to catalogue but I like it because it is a damn good raw editor.
It is easy to batch process and control conversion to B&W or toned photos. Version 2 comes with a new set of tools so that you can crop, straighten, dodge and burn, fix red-eye, and add a gradient. For most photos I will not need to open Elements or Photoshop.
Thanks. Raw is something I still hae to get to grips with - its next on my list ...
It is much easier to work with raw files - Honest
Post a Comment