Hold the front page. Kirkham has a new shop! How many shops are there in Kirkham?I think I cycled through Kirkham once on the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride!
Ah but it is a special shop for a special purpose. I bet it didn't take you long to cycle through it.
In that case I can only think its either a photography shop or one of those transgender clothing shops!I don't remember cycling through Kirkham.
A transgender clothing shop??Why would we need coaches? :-)
I thought it was such a great shop coach loads of people were flocking to it!
I don't know about loads of people flocking to it but it's a shop we never thought we would see in Kirkham. :-D
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hold the front page. Kirkham has a new shop! How many shops are there in Kirkham?
I think I cycled through Kirkham once on the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride!
Ah but it is a special shop for a special purpose.
I bet it didn't take you long to cycle through it.
In that case I can only think its either a photography shop or one of those transgender clothing shops!
I don't remember cycling through Kirkham.
A transgender clothing shop??
Why would we need coaches? :-)
I thought it was such a great shop coach loads of people were flocking to it!
I don't know about loads of people flocking to it but it's a shop we never thought we would see in Kirkham. :-D
Post a Comment