What about this kat ? I didn't say that. "The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot.
Jac - I was a bit cross when I made this post. I like to spend a certain amount of time on my own doing whatever it is I want to do or learn . I don't consider that to be odd but some people think it is. Whatever they think, it want change anything - I don't want their advice. :-)
7 comments:
What about this kat ? I didn't say that.
"The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot.
-Salvador Dali
:)
LOL
Same goes for those who tell us to stop asking questions!
Jac - I was a bit cross when I made this post. I like to spend a certain amount of time on my own doing whatever it is I want to do or learn . I don't consider that to be odd but some people think it is. Whatever they think, it want change anything - I don't want their advice. :-)
Echomouse - That's because they don't know the answer or because whatever is happening shouldn't be happening.
I totally agree with your statement.
You go girl!
i hear ya!
now as a teacher, i learn from my kids (11-13 yo) every single day.
i'm lucky.
Kat, I'm with you. I can't imagine not learning. There's something new to know every single day, and I wouldn't have it any other way!
Post a Comment