Sunday, September 06, 2009

Dear Blog

I have decided to get a life and spend some time on photography, rather than on work, work, work. This means that I will be spending more time on my new learning blog rather than on here, but I will keep this blog open just in case I have anything to say that is not related to work or to photography.

4 comments:

pal said...

Sounds like you are going to be burning some midnight oil with all your courses!

I'm hoping to pick up some photography hints and tips!

Very best of luck.

kat said...

Pal - if I am not burning the midnight oil I can't get to sleep anyway. May as well use the time. :-)

I will be posting my stuff on the photo blog and you are, of course, more than welcome to follow it. You can comment on it too. I am determined that it is not going to be a closed in course blog.

I am also doing a workshop course in October and a documentary course in Dec. I am really looking forward to these.

If I don't do courses I never seem to get the time to go out with the camera. Courses force me to make the time.

Andre Veloux said...

Wherever you go, keep up the good work somewhere.

kat said...

Lovely to hear from you, Andre.

:-)