EXCELLENT! Thanks SO much :-))))Would you mind if I plop the link into the course flickr group?
You can put the link anywhere, Pal - it doesn't belong to me. :-)
I know :-) I was trying to be polite, its one of my many New Year Resolutions :-)))
kat - a happy new year and I hope 2008 is good to you. Thanks for the link to the free guides, I downloaded and they look to be helpful.
Wintersolstice - Happy New Year to you - and everyone else.
Awesome link to share!!! Thanks Kat :)And Happy New Year!
Pal - I thought you were always polite. Good idea to post the link to the group - please do it. Echomouse - Happy New Year to you.
Lol! I try. I try :-) Hopefully 2008 is going to be even politer. :-))
Whoa! Nice find and thanks for sharing :0]Happy New year!
I'm tagging you if you are up to it Kat!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
EXCELLENT! Thanks SO much :-))))
Would you mind if I plop the link into the course flickr group?
You can put the link anywhere, Pal - it doesn't belong to me. :-)
I know :-) I was trying to be polite, its one of my many New Year Resolutions :-)))
kat - a happy new year and I hope 2008 is good to you. Thanks for the link to the free guides, I downloaded and they look to be helpful.
Wintersolstice - Happy New Year to you - and everyone else.
Awesome link to share!!! Thanks Kat :)
And Happy New Year!
Pal - I thought you were always polite. Good idea to post the link to the group - please do it.
Echomouse - Happy New Year to you.
Lol! I try. I try :-) Hopefully 2008 is going to be even politer. :-))
Whoa! Nice find and thanks for sharing :0]
Happy New year!
I'm tagging you if you are up to it Kat!
Post a Comment