Love the clock!
It is a free swf file I picked up from somewhere. Do yer want a copy of it?I just tried putting some JavaScript in here. :-( It didn't work but I managed to make a real mess of the blogger banner. :-)
I helped myself to your clock. Hope that's ok? I think it works but I'm not sure I've done it right as the code still refers to your itcentreNeed coffee .....
You need the file so that you can upload it to your own web space. I'll send it to you later.
Include me in! I think it's lovely and would be useful to have even if I don't find a home for it right now :-)
Took me a few moments to realise it was actually a working clock. That is so clever.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Love the clock!
It is a free swf file I picked up from somewhere. Do yer want a copy of it?
I just tried putting some JavaScript in here. :-( It didn't work but I managed to make a real mess of the blogger banner. :-)
I helped myself to your clock. Hope that's ok? I think it works but I'm not sure I've done it right as the code still refers to your itcentre
Need coffee .....
You need the file so that you can upload it to your own web space. I'll send it to you later.
Include me in! I think it's lovely and would be useful to have even if I don't find a home for it right now :-)
Took me a few moments to realise it was actually a working clock. That is so clever.
Post a Comment